Thursday, January 22, 2009

Gloomy Mood

Today, I had received a invitation from my few classmate that having dinner together, which is celebrated CNY ~ "Lou Sang" at New Paris Restoran. I think that long time no see d, so I promise to joined them loh!

After work, when I walk out from the office, It's look like going to rain. At the time, my heart already a bit gloomy, but my mood still 'ok'! After I get into the bus, the heavy rain coming suddenly, I'm feel cold untill shiver. It was serious traffic jam among the Federal Highway and all the road.

Doris and Han Xing fetch me at Section 14 bus stop, then we straght away go to the restoran. Jason, Soon Seng, Boon Sheng, Hong Chan, May Kuan and Adeline already reach and waiting for us. When that time, my 'heart' feel happy and unhappy. We are chating happily and laughing together while waiting to the food. But my mood are a bit down. Then the 1st dish is 'yu sheng'. We ''Lou" together happily.














After our dinner, I'm go back with Jason's car. Jason, thx for your bag. I really appreciated.


Happy vs Unhappy

I'm happy when meet with them. Almost 2 months we didn't meet each other d.

On the way to the restoran, my heart already feel gloomy and pain after I get my 'BEST' friend call. We got a bit misunderstanding. My 'BEST' friend's sound are a bit "high", let me feel heart very PAIN. I'm ......................................................... unhappy. I'm keep waiting my 'BEST' friend call or sms, but lose hope. My heart feel like blood sheding.

When I reach room, my mood became very very bad. I feel like wanna cry. Some more when I think that still got people care with me, I'm really wanna cry. Please don't treat me so good, I'm not the person that yours think that good. I'm a bad gal. I'm a failer.

After bath, I'm realised I had miss 2 call from my 'BEST' friend, I can't control my tear. This time I'm really cry as much as I can untill I tired. Why like that? What should I do? I'm really like the rainning day, cos when I cry, nobody will know I'm crying.

END

No comments:

Post a Comment