Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Failer

Am I a failer? Yes, I think. I always failed in everything, even family, love, relationship, friendship... When i will get in success?? Will I get success?? Who can tell me?

The fail is a natural consequence of trying; To succeed takes time and prolonged effort in the face of unfriendly odds. To think it will be any other way, no matter what you do is to invite yourself to be hurt and is to limit your enthusiasm for trying again. -David Viscott-


Family

Am I do wrong? Why Mummy always misunderstanding me? Why mummy always not support me when I wanna do something? Why mummy always unhappy with me? Even I'm get a good result, she also din't say anything. But she always compare us that ... who... who... who ... get ...what ... what ... what... When mummy will start understand me? When she will start think what I want? I'm just want her care, her concern...

So, I'm a failer in family...

Love~~Relationship

What is love? Izzit love are sweet? Beautiful? Romances? All of this I dunno, but I know love is suffer, is painfull, is unacceptable. I think a lots people maybe will disagreed with me that what I'm saying. Erm... this is my own opinion and experience ba! I won't believe to love and will not accept any relationship anymore except let me know a guy who is really sincere to me and love me. But I think this is impossible loh! I know nobody will love me and sincere to me.

I'm really scared d. Everytime I'm puting 100% love into every relationship, but end up what I get? Get HURT!!! Why always like that? What they want I give them; They want freedom, I give; They want anything, I give. But I'm not request anythings from them, I just want their concern, their care, their sharing and their sincere. Izzit very difficult? At last I just know they just play on me. They are playboy... Ha... the more funny things is I suddenly become the 3rd person... haha... some more he get married after I break up with him 2 months time. Haiz...

Izzit RELATIONSHIP are IMPORTANT? I dunno. I'm enjoy single life now, but sometime will fell lonely in the special date, such as Valentine's Day, Christmast... I always tell myself that no BF also nevermind, as long I have my two lovely cute baby nephew enough d. But when one by one couple pass by me, i will be envious of them, will fell sad and lonely. Maybe in a relationship will let us fell happinese, got people sharing, caring... but when after separate, how? Izzit will die with the relationship? Maybe will get a broken heart... spirit will run together with the relationship.

So, I'm a failer in love and relationship...

Friendship

Somebody told me that have few true and sincere friendship enough already, no need so much, izzit real? I think true and sincere friendship hard to find. True and sincere friend will always be with us, will share everythings with us even we are happy or sad. But my friends.... haiz....

So, I'm a failer in friendship...

Failer....

Yes, I'm a failer. even though i keep trying everthing also fail. Izzit I will continue fail untill my life end???...

No comments:

Post a Comment